Kalyesh replied

295 weeks ago

Shark Lake Download Movies > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Fiercely protective single-mom Meredith Hendricks happens to also be the best cop in her quiet town on Lake Tahoe. When a black-market exotic species dealer named Clint, is paroled from prison, something he let loose begins to make its presence known. Swimmers and land-lovers alike begin to become part of the food chain at an unbelievable rate. Meredith and the new man in her life, a biologist named Peter, begin to investigate these brutal attacks and discover that they're not just hunting one eating machine, but a whole family of them. After a documentary crew is devoured when they don't take the threat seriously, it's up to Meredith, Peter, and the unlikely hero, Clint, to stop the most dangerous thing on the planet: A mother protecting its young. Not everyone will make it out alive, but those who do will never forget this summer at Shark Lake.
'Shark Lake' is a thought-provoking thriller set in the serenity of Lake Tahoe. The serenity is shattered when a local exotic animal collector, inadvertently releases one of his most treasured exotics into the area. A local sheriff, Meredith Hendricks, makes it her mission to capture the "animal" and bring the exotic animal collector to justice. A course of unlikely events shifts the focus to the relationship between a mother and her son and a father and his daughter.
Clint Gray (Doph Lundgren) is an exotic species dealer that releases a bull shark into Lake Tahoe. Meredith Hernandez (Sara Lane) is a Sheriff Department officer that could easily be a cut out paper doll. She will be in charge of tracking down Gray for illegal animal trading. After Gray is arrested, put behind bars and is released…the bull shark begins attacking people. A vacationing oceanographer, Peter Mayes (Michael Aaron Milligan), teams up with the pretty law officer for an all-out shark hunt. Meanwhile, Gray decides to interfere.<br/><br/>Jerry Dugan directs; CGI is mediocre, and some may find SHARK LAKE is too humorous to be very scary. This flick was partially filmed in Mississippi.<br/><br/>Other players: Melissa Bolona, James Clarke, Lily Brooks O&#39;Briant and Ibriham Renno.
Seven out of 10 from me. Seems most hated it here. I&#39;ve seen worse and I&#39;ve seen better but I have to say I give it points on the writing, acting and directing. The dialogue was believable which doesn&#39;t happen often in any &#39;Shark&#39; themed movie. Seriously, just about everyone said what you&#39;d expect in such a situation which is in my opinion impressive, and makes the movie worth watching. Special effects? I wasn&#39;t expecting much and didn&#39;t get much- still, I have seen worse but with better effects this movie might have been in better standing. Dolph, always good to see him and though he wasn&#39;t the actual star of the film (main character), he was always close and you knew it, which might have been a good thing or not. Can sharks terrify a lake community? Ehh, I knew what I was getting into by the title and was happily surprised overall. The filmmakers did a fine job with what they had and it shows they cared. Not great but well above Syfy standards.

a5c7b9f00b
the Young Blood downloadLayla full movie in hindi 1080p downloadA Matter of Principle 720ptamil movie Tsubasa, misaki gourudenkonbi free downloadmalayalam movie download Hunter25 Days, 50 Cities, and More Than 600 Consecutive Hours as a Family… 720p moviesFrog download movie freeMonster Trucks in hindi movie downloadTeen Titans Go! To the Movies full movie hd 720p free downloadSouth Sea Woman online free
Please log in to post a reply.