Kalyesh replied

295 weeks ago

Turk 182! Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Jimmy Lynch's brother, Terry is a fireman. While Terry was off duty he went to a bar and drank a little. That's when the building across the street caught fire. And when Terry learns there's a child inside he goes and saves the child but gets injured. He would be deemed unfit for duty and because he was off duty and drinking, the city decide not to give him his benefits. Jimmy goes to see the Mayor to plead for his brother. When the Mayor learns what happened, he calls Terry a drunk and not worth his time. Jimmy's upset that the Mayor said that. He then goes one of the Mayor's appearances and sees some guys do something. It seems like one a member of the Mayor's staff was facing corruption charges and he ran away, and it's believed that the Mayor knew he would. They write that to embarrass the Mayor. Jimmy decides to continue doing that by painting it everywhere the Mayor goes and signing it Turk 182. The Mayor then orders that this Turk be stopped so the Mayor's man Lt. Ryan tries to find him.
Jimmy Lynch is angry because his older brother, who was injured as a result of an off duty fire rescue, is denied benefits by the city. At the same time, Mayor Tyler is embroiled in a political scandal that he denies all previous knowledge of. Jimmy begins painting "Tyler Knew, Turk 182" as an embarrassment to the mayor. The mayor is furious at this grafitti appearing all over the city and orders the police to find the artist. Jimmy's "Turk 182" spraypaints continue to appear.
I saw this movie while studying (or watching movies) in Toronto many years ago and it stuck with me. I only saw it once yet I still think of its impact on me then. Having lost my brother just the year before I too wanted justice and this movie hit me good. Fine flick. Fine flick, indeed. Never heard much about it then or since - 'cept in my head. Oh my, if you could only read what's painted inside my head. To tell you details about the movie I couldn't begin to do so. It was just one of those flicks which grabbed me and hung on for the next 21 year ride. In fact, the reason I'm writing this now is because I saw a freight train go through Kingston today festooned with colourful tags and I thought about Turk 182 again. Why? I don't think about Kermit when I witness the annual spring and autumn frog migration. Enjoy the movie.
I saw this one a couple years ago on Cinemax, and didn&#39;t think it was half bad.<br/><br/>Sure, the plot dragged at times, but how can you hate Turk 182? The film makers had good intentions.<br/><br/>Basically, the plot revolves around a guy (Timothy Hutton) and his brother (Robert Urich) who is injured trying to save children from a fire. Because the guy was intoxicated at the time, the city refuses to foot his medical bills, regardless of the fact that he saved these poor kids from certain death. So, the Timothy Hutton character heckles the mayor by covering the city of New York in graffiti (long story).<br/><br/>Overall, I thought it was a cool idea that was, for the most part, well executed by the cast and crew. So, if you can&#39;t find anything good on TV, check out Turk 182.<br/><br/>Zimmerman flew and Tyler knew! :-)

646f9e108c
Assassins Creed Black Flag Short Film full movie hd 1080pBmx, D full movie 720p downloadEpisode 5.23 full movie torrentthe Episode 10.10 full movie in hindi free downloadHijacked movie free download hdWar and Love full movie in hindi 720pthe Little Caesar hindi dubbed free downloadHigh on the Hog tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Last Hunter download moviesFugitive Rage online free

milan replied

193 weeks ago

Wow!! I am so excited to see the download link of the movie Turk 182 shared here. Which language movie was this? Does this find out this here movie contain any english subtitles? I am looking here for more details regarding the movie and keep up the good work.
Please log in to post a reply.